Monday, December 30, 2013

First post ever!!!!!!



Hi Guys!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

This is the very first Sparkle post ever!!!! I'm so excited!!!

We'll be blogging about everything from beauty and fashion to how good the school lunch was today, so come back every day for a new post! Katie and I will be alternating our posts and sometimes we will use the same post to talk. Right Katie? Anything to add?

Yeah girl! Hey Sparklers! Just wanted to also point out that along with amazing fashion and beauty tips we will also be updating you on the latest trends, Hollywood Scandals, album releases, and more! you know, all that pop culture stuff! So join us on our journey as we show you a glimpse of the crazy life of LoveBacon and LoveCheese. ;) Alright guys, I'm going to bed! I'll let Lindsay take over from here, and remember guys, be you, be FLAWLESS!

FLAAWWWLEESSSSSS!!!!! I really want to be like graveyardgirl and be like "That's how we do it on the swamp!" , but alas, I shall refrain from being an unoriginal copycat! So sassy.....Okay I'll stop!

Look forward to cool YouTube videos on our channel, also called Sparkle! Also comment any suggestions or advice to us youngsters as we embark on this amazing experience!

Can't wait to hear about them scandals, Katie!

Until next time,

Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment