Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12.31.13 Crop Tops- Hot or not?

Hello Sparklers!  Lindsay here!  We have officially begun filming! Well, at least Katie has.  I, however, am waiting on my brother to leave the house so I don't have to deal with him watching me.  I know for a fact I'll get to film tonight if I don't today, though!

I can't wait until our videos go up tomorrow!  Look forward to a 2014 Makeup Look from Katie and 2014 Hair Styles from me!

CROP TOPS-HOT OR NOT?

I personally like them, especially when paired with a pair of high-waisted shorts or skirt.  I also think they look super cute in the summer!  What do you guys think?

Here are a few of my favorite crop-top outfits!

Paired with high-waisted shorts, it's a great look for the summer!

A crop can also look classy, paired with a skirt, for a night out!


That's my blog for today, guys!  Remember: Be you, be flawless!

Tata!

-Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment