Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1.01.14 Makeup Wednesday!


Hey Sparklers! It's Katie! Today is Makeup Wednesday here on our blog so I thought I would link some of my favorite tutorial videos! I tried my best to find various styles so there would be a video to please everyone!

For A Classy/Girly Look, Click Here!!!!

For a Neon/Party Look Click Here!!!

For A Sexy/Playful Smokey Eye Click Here!!!!

For A More Natural Everyday Look Click Here!!!

For A Very Awesome Scene Look Click Here!!! (Bonus Hair Tutorial)

For A Grunge Look Click Here!!!


I hope you like these tutorials! I know I do! Comment below and tell me which one is your favorite! :) Happy New Year everyone! Remember: BE YOU, BE FLAWLESS!!!


*BTW THESE ARE NOT MY TUTORIALS, THEY ARE OTHER AWESOME YOUTUBER'S TUTORIALS!!! I just wanted to share their amazingness with you all :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment